We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team in Belgium.
You will work under the supervision of a senior developer, on internal projects or at our customers.
We encourage our people to work from home, so you must be comfortable with this idea.
- for internal projects, you will mostly work from home (or whererver you like)
- for customer projects, you will usually work 2-3 days on site and 2-3 days from home, depending on the project needs
If you already know Python, this is a great asset, otherwise, we can provide internal training.
You will be provided with everything you need for your job:
- laptop of your choice
- cell phone of your choice with data plan
- paid transportation and hotel if needed
- you-name-it tech gadgets
- 10 days of extra-legal paid leave
- (very) flexible working hours
- the boss really cares about you, and your opinion matters
- paid trips to tech conferences
- your are fluent in English
- you have a strong understanding of what you do, and why you do it
- you would see yourself using Python for the next 5 years
- you have some experience with another programing language (Java, .NET, C/C++, ...)
- you are familiar with POSIX systems (Linux, OSX)
- you can properly operate a Windows computer if required
- you know how to express your opinion while remaining well-manered
- you enjoy being challenged and build non-conventional systems
||40-48k€ / year
How to apply
Send your CV, preferably in PDF format, at [email protected]